Sunday, June 1, 2008

2008 MTV Movie Awards

So we were watching the MTV Movie Awards this evening when Johnny Depp won an award. Now we weren't expecting him to actually be there, since he doesn't always attend award shows. What happened next was amazing!!! (OK so at least to me) Johnny Depp walked out onto the stage (it looked like he was backstage) and the audience went wild!!! I'm not quite sure if it was because he was there....and not "Live Via Satellite from Paris" OR if it was because he looked so damn hot! The last few years he has been an eccentric dresser and speech maker and even though I like most of his acting.....he totally turned me off (that's why he wasn't on my Top 5 laminated list), but his look tonight was a flashback to the glorious days of 21 Jump Street! It was sooo awesome....and he was sooo hot! In fact my husband made a comment that I can't really post here....since it is kinda a PG-13 kinda blog. So....here is a pic of Johnny Depp receiving his award, and just notice how his hotness radiates on the stage!!! http://www.imdb.com/media/rm515020544/nm0000136 (As I was finishing this post, he won another award!!!! I have now decided the applause from the audience is because he is soooo hot!)

4 Comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, that picture is pretty reminiscent of his 21 Jump Street days. He looks so young! And definitely hot.

Allison and Ben said...

I think he has always been hot. I just love his casual attitude towards the world. It's like he really does not care what people think.

Sassy Pants said...

I have to say that was a Yummy Picture I am sorry I missed it isnt that my luck something good happens when i dont watch

Anonymous said...

When did he get turn British? He must be hanging out wih Madonna... Coldplays performance was out of this world!

C to the B