Friday, June 6, 2008

Fight The Frump Friday


This week's Fight the Frump is about a product I found that I use for two different purposes. Not only is it a great body wash, but it is the best thing I have found to shave with. I have tried soo many kinds of body wash, Bath and Body Works, Body Shop, Oil of Olay, even cheaper no name brands and I haven't loved any of them enough to buy them more than once. I do keep a few of the fragrant ones around, for those special occasions, but this one is my favorite every day body wash. I have even tried many, many shaving creams, and gels, and they dry out my legs way to much. Softsoap's Pure Cashmere moisturizing body wash is soo nice on the skin and so great for shaving. Some washes say they are moisturizing, but really are more drying, this one delivers! Find it at your local drugstore.

So FTF and skin dryness with one great product! (Click on over to Fussy for more,and better, tips!)

6 Comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I am gonna have to go and get some of that. I love me some good bodywash. Shaving with it is a bonus. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful and a great treat for moms (which would include me)!

Happy FFF!

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Awesome blossom! This is good to know, cuz I didn't buy any the last time, cuz I can't find any I like. Does it smells good?

Anjie said...

I think it smells good, not too overpowering, just a fresh scent. AND the scent doesn't fight with the Jergen's Shea Butter lotion I try to use afterwards.

Alicia said...

Thanks for the tip!

Katie said...

I need to buy some new body wash and I'm going to give this one a try (and use it to shave, too). Thanks for the 411.