Monday, June 2, 2008

Kids!

OK....this is just to remind myself that I love my kids and no matter what they say/do/act like they are just kids and I should just give them a little slack. Right? It's been a long day and no matter how nice I was, no matter how rude I was, no matter what I said or HOW I said it, things just did not go right today. Kids yelling in the office supply store because it echoed. Kids touching every piece of clothing in a store as we walked by. A kid biting a friends stroller, because the handle has foam on it. Ugh! I guess I should have just stayed home, and let them run amok (Amok, amok, amok, amok! Name that movie!) Tomorrow will be better, right? I will run a few short errands tomorrow AM, then I will let them run free in the back yard. I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids....that will be my mantra tomorrow! (I'll let you know how it goes!)

5 Comments:

Katie said...

SJP in "Hocus Pocus"! Love that movie.

It must have been in the air because yesterday I couldn't get a thing done because every 5 minutes I heard, "Mom? I need/want...." It was insane.

Here's hoping for a better today!

Allison and Ben said...

Even though Katie beat me to it I knew before I came over that the movie was "Hocus Pocus." So fun!

Hope things are better.

Anonymous said...

Please call me next time this happens and maybe we can team up against them or I can just take them for a bit while you get your things done. After all...Evie is always happy to watch Lilly for you!

Anjie said...

Thanks Holly! I might take you up on that...so watch out. Sometimes I feel so lame that I have my days where I need someone to come with me while I do simple errands.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Kids.......Aren't they fun! Especially when they are sleeping. :) Love Hocus Pocus! Because I am a witch.