Thursday, June 5, 2008

Turntable Thursday

So even though I am aware of some music new to the music scene....I am sooo lame when it comes to the "older" bands I have loved for a long time. I just found out that Weezer has a new album out TODAY! Why didn't I know that!? Why didn't my sister tell me about it!? (She works for FYE) So....Weezer has a Red Album out now! I can totally sing most of the lyrics to all of the songs on their Blue Album (since I have been listening to them since Senior year in high school). I love the Green Album....although I haven't listened to that as much, and I am OK with Pinkerton, Make Believe and Maladroit. I think some of their best music is on any album named after a color. Anyway...check out the new stuff....I am looking forward to it!!! http://www.amazon.com/Weezer-Red-Album-Deluxe/dp/B00188HR3G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212555266&sr=8-2

2 Comments:

Katie said...

They did a sneak preview on 101.9 and, sad to say, I wasn't impressed. And I like Weezer.

Darla said...

I'm a sucker for Queen. Can't help it. LOL!