Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday's Wonderful Recipe

Since summer is nigh, and BBQ's, pool parties and pot luck's are around the corner, I have decided to share my family's favorite Macaroni Salad. It is my Mom's recipe, but I have actually perfected it. I know some of you have similar recipes, but it is the lemon pepper that makes all the difference in the world!!!! Enjoy!

Macaroni Salad 12 oz. small shell pasta
3-4 green onions sliced
2-3 stalks celery chopped
1 can tiny shrimp
2 cans tuna fish
salt to taste
lemon pepper to taste
mayonaise to mix in
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Add green onions, celery, peas, shrimp and tuna. Add seasonings. Mix with enough mayo to make it creamy. Chill overnight. Add more seasonings if needed. If you want to make it vegetarian, omit the shrimp and tuna, and add 1 cup frozen peas.

0 Comments: