Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where is my memory?

I had a great idea for a post, and for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. I guess I need to buy a small notepad to jot down my thoughts no matter where I am. I am sure all the great bloggers have one. I'll bet the best of the best even have tape recorders. I guess I will just have to make do with this: Your Heart Out is a local blog that highlights SLC. Things to do, art to see, places to eat, even local handmade goods. This week they showcased an outfit for under $100 as they are wont to do once a month, and I am gonna try to find those shoes! They are so cute, and they are way cuter in brown than they are in black, and I can only hope they have my size in a Target near me! BTW....this is my 100th post....pretty lame post, but 100 is nothing to sneeze at!

3 Comments:

Katie said...

Love the shoes (and the brown is cuter).

Congrats on 100 posts! And, FYI, I do happen to know that Dooce does keep a notebook with her to jot down post ideas. I, however, do not but it is a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100th post! I'll try to do better about commenting, but I promise I check in every couple of days.

That outfit is so cute! I think those shoes would look excellent on you. Can't wait to see them.

LaVetter said...

Congratulations on your
100th post!