Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day Festivities

It has taken me a while to figure out how to make the slide show seen below. My kids had a great 4th of July, despite the burns Colin got from touching a just spent sparkler and the late night. Seth and I enjoyed being with friends and family, and Seth really enjoyed playing with the fireworks. Enjoy the slide show, and I hope you all had a great Independence Day!

Click to play 4th of July
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 Comments:

Katie said...

OMG, What a cute idea! I might just have to steal it.

Glad to hear you had a lot of fun, despite a burned finger.

LaVetter said...

The kids are adorable. Sorry about Colin's owie... we had a similar sparkler incident with Lissette (or was it Tyrza?) several years back. Looks like a fun party!