Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday's Wonderful Recipe

I turned around and today is Wed! This week has flown by so fast that I got nothin'! Lately we have been foraging for food, not really any specific meals since a late working hubby= chicken nuggets and corn dogs for the kids. So I guess I should as YOU guys this question: Do you cook a big meal when your hubby works late or is out of town? I mean, we all have to eat well most of the time.....but do you nosh on the kids food or do you make something simple for yourself? Do tell!

2 Comments:

Katie said...

Depends on my mood. I often make meals that the kids and I like that my hubby doesn't. Or we eat terrible, like mac n' cheese, pizza, etc. I know I should be better about it, but sometimes it's so hard to cook a meal when I'm not even sure how much the kids will actually eat.

Oh, and my mom said to feel free and share the Potato Salad love.

Anjie said...

---Thanks! I think I might just post it next week!