Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apology

So I guess I need to make an apology to my readership.....I don't know what happened to my blog today...but I am sorry if I did something that made it so you couldn't read today's post, or if your computer's security system wouldn't let you get onto the blog. I got rid of the cute background....I've had problems with the site I got it from before...and am now in the process of either a) finding a new site to get backgrounds from OR b) deciding how to make one myself. Hopefully that will help....but if not, just know that this is a trusted site, and blogger won't give you a virus (well, not a computer virus anyway). OH...and thanks for reading!!! *Edited...I am trying this new layout on for size...comment and let me know how you like it!

1 Comment:

Katie said...

I like the look of the new background. And it doesn't come up as a "fraudulent" site anymore.