Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm a Mom watching her kids grow up.

I know kids are supposed to grow up. I know that is the goal of having children, to help them grow up and become productive members of society. But sometimes it is a bit hard watching them become independent little beings.
Colin lost his first tooth this week. It had been loose for a long time, and he was a little scared to play with it, not wanting to have it come out, then lose it while he was at school. He didn't need to worry, it hung in there for so long that it came out while he was having a snack, at home. The bad thing is that, it came out while Seth and I weren't around. Luckily my Mom was here, and she being the expert on lost teeth she is, put it in a safe place. The tooth fairy came that night and brought him 2 dollars and a wallet to keep it in. Seth took a few pics of our gap toothed son so enjoy!
(Sorry this post is so late in the day, the day before Thanksgiving can be a busy one!)

1 Comment:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

That is so excited...my son just had his first tooth come out last month...congrats!