Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm a blogger participating in NaBloPoMo.

What is NaBloPoMo you might ask? NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. Every Novebmer a challenge is issued to bloggers for them to write at least 1 post a day for 30 days. We all know that there are very few bloggers that can post something every day, so it is a fun challenge to attempt. I was so wrapped up in Halloween that it snuck up on me this year. Last year I vowed to try NaBloPoMo when I came around again, I forgot about it until I read this post by Tia over at Clever Girl Goes Blog. Thanks for your post Tia! Since she reminded me of it, I've decided to try it despite all the stuff going on. Maybe I'll get brave and share, or maybe I'll just use Plinky most of the month. Whatever gets posted, at least I'll feel like I've accomplished something. So stick with me, and see what I come up with!