Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm a blogger running out of things to say!

I've been trying so hard to make sure I have something semi-interesting to write about during NaBloPoMo, but it isn't easy! Yeah, I kind of copped out yesterday, with the whole "it's snowing in Utah" post, but I get a few "freebies" don't I? I don't have a lot to talk about today either. It is another lazy day in the Behunin house. Watching sappy movies and doing a little laundry. And reading Post Secret. Of course, reading Post Secret. I love that Frank posts a few extra secrets on TwitPics every Saturday. It gives me something to look forward to on Sundays. This week he posted these secrets: http://twitpic.com/pj7ze , and the judgemental people commenting really piss me off! (Read through them) I mean, who is anyone to judge what movies, books, or even songs can get someone through a tough time. Who cares if the whole world doesn't approve of the Twilight series, some of us like it, and enjoy reading the books and seeing the movies? Who cares if someone that doesn't normally enjoy that type of book or movie, gets something out of it that no one else can see? Post Secret is supposed to be a place where secrets can be shared without judgement. So to those that commented about the first Saturday Secret in a mean, judgemental way, screw you! (I know, I'm so articulate)

0 Comments: