Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm a Mom that loves spending time with Friends!

This is another quick post. I have a busy day ahead, between discussing movies at Movie MOMS, and cleaning the house enough that the babysitter will feel comfortable while she's over here, and going to a pre-midnight showing of New Moon tonight, I don't have a lot of time. I know, ANOTHER quick post? I would have thought you'd be glad about that after some of my really long wordy posts the last few weeks. So, I get to spend the evening with some friends, watching New Moon, possibly going to dinner and having drinks, and all in all having a great relaxing evening. Whoo Hoo! But tomorrow I'll have a post about the movie and the great evening I had! PS If you were here to see if I had any pictures of a sunrise or a sunset you must not know me very well. There is no way I am going to be awake early enough to take a pic of a sunrise and sunset is during homework and the witching hour here in UT. I wanted to be creative, and have my kids color what they think a sunrise, or sunset looks like, but they shot me down. Sorry! I'll try to have a new You Capture next week.

0 Comments: