Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm a Mom on her game!

Look! It's the day after Halloween, and I actually have my Halloween slideshow finished! I'm finally on top of something...now if I could just get my Raider's Curtains done. We had some fun this Halloween season and even though we didn't get to see the Witches at Gardner Village this year, the kids still had plenty to keep them occupied. Enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spooky Fun 2009

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 Comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute! It looks like the kids were well occupied this month!

Tia said...

SO CUTE! love it.

Allison and Ben said...

I love it, Seth even it made it into a picture or two. Looks like lots of fun.

Cindy said...

Cute Angie, looks like your family had a good time!