Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm a hobbyist wishing I had more time for my hobby.

Even though I don't get enough alone time to hone my photography skills, I've still been trying to take photos and use my camera in different ways. I think I need to watch the DVD that came with my camera, so I have a better idea of what I'm doing.
This week's You Capture Challenge was to shoot whatever I wanted! So I took my camera with me a few places this week and came up with some fun stuff....at least I think the photos are fun.
Glow of a fake Jack-o-lantern decorating a hallway at my husband's work
Glow of a REAL Jack-o-lantern on our front step

Glow of a Pioneer Woman Signing Books at The King's English in SLC

Go check out the other great photographer's You Capture Shots at I Should Be Folding Laundry! And tomorrow I will have a post about the whole experience meeting Ree! (Sorry I didn't get one done today Barbi...it's been a long day!)

3 Comments:

amy said...

You got to see PW?? No fair!

Anonymous said...

AAHHHHHH!! REEEE! Can't wait to hear about your experience with her! Love the shot of the pumpkin at your husbands office! Fun captures!

Allison and Ben said...

I really like the pumpkin, so much fun. I can't wait to meet Ree, we'll have to talk soon.