Thursday, May 1, 2008

Great Post!

A little while ago my friend Katie wrote a great post about Motherhood (read it here). I didn't comment on it because no matter what I wrote, it sounded like I was ungrateful for my kids and my role as a mother (which I am not). Today I read a post by Catherine Newman (She's been dubbed the Dalai Mama) that totally summed up how I feel about being a Mom, and they way I wish parenting could be. I thought I'd share it with you...hope you enjoy! http://wondertime.go.com/parent-to-parent/blogs/catherine-newman-blog/04282008.html

1 Comment:

Katie said...

Oh, I have days like that - where the kids are wearing my patience then and then after they are asleep I wonder what all the fuss was about, why was I so exhausted by them? And just try to keep in mind that tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, a better day.