Friday, May 23, 2008

Fight The Frump Friday- These little piggies


Okay this is gonna be quick, I have a lot going on today!

Ever since I have become a "shoe stalker" I have also been made aware of people's toes (no, it is not a fetish). I notice when they have cute polish, or even the very classy "french manicure" that my friend Holly sports. I LOVE getting a pedicure....I love the foot and leg massage, the scrubbing of the feets, and the fact that someone else is polishing my toes. (Now I just need to take the time and go get one!!!)
Brought to you buy Fussy!

3 Comments:

Darla said...

I just posted a how to at home on my blog. Super simple.

Valarie Lea said...

Always need to make sure that you have a good pedicure. Good advice. :)

Eternal Sunshine said...

I just had a pedicure for Mother's Day - Sheer heaven!!