Saturday, May 24, 2008

Change is a good thing, right?

Yesterday was a big day for the Behunin Family. Not only did Lilly turn 2 as I previously posted, but Colin graduated from preschool too.


Seth and I went to his program at school, as watched as our little boy became a big boy. He was the craziest kid in the program, you know, the one that makes "America's Funniest Home Videos" because he is wild when the other's are calm, and he makes the funny comments at the most inappropriate times as well as he picks his nose when he is supposed to be singing. That's my son!


I almost cried when his teacher, Miss Donna, started handing out graduation caps, and the "diploma's" she printed for each of the kids. I told a mom sitting next to me that she should be handing out tissues too. All of the kids looked so cute in their hats, and Miss Donna stood next to them as she handed them their "diploma" for a photo op. It made me realized that not too long from now, Colin will be graduating high school. Even though he is only 5....I can't help but think of the future.


Anyhow.....here are some pics from the big day...some of the program, and some of Lilly's birthday. We didn't have a party for her, but we did go out to dinner, and have cupcakes and ice cream with Grandpa Behunin. I guess I have to remember that change is a good thing, and that it makes the world better, right?







Chicken Dance Hat
Graduation Picture



Lilly's Birthday Balloon


Lilly's New Scooter

3 Comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to Colin on his big graduation!

Love Lilly's helmet. Garrett has that same scooter.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

I love a kid that wears a chickin on his head! That is my kinda kid! Congrats Kid, you've only got like twenty more years to go.

Oh Lil, what a sweetpea! And in pink. I love it! HB,Girl! You rock that helmet!

LaVetter said...

So cute! I miss them!