Friday, May 9, 2008

Fight The Frump Friday

This FTF is all about shoes!!! Wonderful, wonderful shoes! I feel like a "Shoe stalker" since I am constantly looking at other people's shoes for the "cute" factor! I am sick of my bland, flat, sometimes ugly shoes......I have been on a mission to find a few new pairs ( or it is pair?? Oh, well, you know what I mean)..and guess what!? I found two cute pair on Sunday with the help of a friend (thanks Holly) and I have decided to show them off to you!

BKE's from Buckle



Mudd's from DSW


Shoes can make or break an outfit. Pick cute shoes that are comfortable, or you won't ever wear them. Try to make sure you have something to wear them with, if you can't, then go do some more shopping!



I am trying to find a cute new pair of wedges.....I found a perfect pair that have white straps with a little sparkle.....but I can't find them in my size! I keep trying the online store of the place I found them....but to no avail...no one else carries them either! (Can you tell I am having a shoe crisis?) Anyway...this is what they look like......cute huh?




BONGO Payday in white



Oh...and I totally cannot forget the importance of a cute pair of flip flops. Here are some I just bought, and I love them!!!


My daughter's "Wip Wop's" from Target

I wasn't planning on adding that last pic....she came into the room when I was taking the pics of my other shoes, and she just HAD to get in on the shoe action! She has waaayyy too many shoes for a 2 year old.....gotta love it!

(This post partially brought to you by DSW, Buckle and of course Mrs. Fussypants)

6 Comments:

Darla said...

Ok - this is my second "hint" (post) I've read today on shoes - runnning to get some sole therapy!

Valarie Lea said...

Sounds like you are starting her off right!! I am a shoe addict, I think I need to join shoe addicts anonymous.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Shoes beautiful shoes! You are my kinda gals! I did naturally assume that those cute lil pudgy toes were not yours, but hey, who am I to judge. I NEVER wear shoes for comfort! If my feet are sore and bleeding it must mean the shoe are extra fab! I like not being able to walk when I get home. It forces my man to make the dinner! No who's the crazy one??

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Shoes are so fun. So why do I wear my plain black flip flops almost every day??

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Loving those wedges!

Katie said...

I love cute shoes and I have some really cute shoes, but I tend to only wear my comfy sneakers. I just like being comfortable. Clinton and Stacey would hate me.