Friday, May 16, 2008

Fight The Frump Friday

COLOR! Bring some color into your life! Now that the bleary days of winter are behind us (knock on wood) get over the black, and gray, and brown icky colors of blah! I know I need to take my own advice on this one, but I am trying! I bought a cute pair of plaid capris that have color in them! Yes, I do pair them with a chocolate brown shirt, but it makes the yellow, and orangish red POP! I am so glad I bought them, and kept them. Now if I can only force myself to buy some blue...or a little more pink.



So get some COLOR! into your life, and put the dismal winter colors away for another 6 months!



This FTF is brought to you by Fussy (who is fighting the frump even caring for a newborn) and Karla at Looking Towards Heaven!

6 Comments:

Darla said...

Very brave of you. I'm more of a plain Jane on the bottom.

Valarie Lea said...

Color is very important. Its good to incorporate some new colors for spring and summer. :)

Alicia said...

I tend to just drag out last year's sun dresses. You may have just inspired me to add a little something to my wardrobe this year. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have to say... You looked SO cute in your plaid capri's. The brown really worked well on top. And I LOVE your new choice in sassy shoes!!! (I am really glad they fit!)

CB

Katie said...

Cute capris. Can't wait to see you sporting them.

I love to wear color - but only on top. Which is a big change from my high school days of black, black, and, oh, black.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that you love the capris. I told you they were cute! Besides...there's no way that I was going to let you take them back. I especially love them with the white shoes. By the way.... When is our next shopping trip?