Monday, May 19, 2008

Music Mondays

So, I had a suggestion from a friend (and fellow blogger) about making Mondays have a regular post. She said I should have "Music Mondays"...and I thought it was a good idea. I have crazy taste in music, a huge variety on my iPod, and a spectrum of pre-sets on my Sirius Radio. So...how should I go about this regular post? Should I just tell you about an artist or band I listen to? Should I try to put together a playlist for you to check out? Or should it be simple "I listened to Beck last night"? Give me some input on what you want to read about....I will write it. I don't want my blog to be too boring for you all to read!

4 Comments:

Katie said...

I think you should just feature one artist/group each week. Well-known or not, just "hey, I like this artist/group and this is why."
That's my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Katie. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

I'm lovin the Brits lately! Natasha Bettingfield, Amy Winehouse, Duffy! I love Duffy!! If I were 16 again, I'd be her! Beck is always good, though. Can't go wrong there.

Allison and Ben said...

Ditto on the girls, give us your opinion. I need to broaden my music world.