Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm a Twilight Fan too!

So the Twilight movie is in theaters in....well check out the countdown clock at the right. In the spirit of the great weekend that is ahead for all you Twilight Fans, I have chosen a band that is not part of the Twilight movie but goes along with the whole Supernatural Theme: Vampire Weekend! Since for most of you it is a Vampire Weekend, being as you are planning on seeing the movie multiple times, why not take a break from the movie soundtrack without taking a break from the "Vampireness" of the weekend? (OK, that was cheesy) I've heard these guys a few times on the Alternative Sirius radio station. I even heard them hosting the Alt. Nation Top 20 (I think it was 20) Countdown when they had a song in the Top 10. They seemed to be pretty modest about their new found fame. I can listen to them. They don't make me want to change the channel when they come on. last.fm only has a sample of one song, so I can't make an informed decision. Check some of their songs out on their website music link: Vampire Weekend. (If you listen to them there, just know it isn't censored. So listen without the kids in the room!) Enjoy your "Vampire Weekend!"

1 Comment:

Cindy said...

Vampire Weekend is good, have you heard We Are Scientists?