Thursday, November 20, 2008

I also try to support local bands...

...try being the key word. I wish I had more time to go see local bands perform, and help get the word out about how great they are! (Seth, remember Orange Crush? I loved those guys! And do you know where that CD is???) Anyway....my hubby works with a local actress/singer (she is an artist at Avalanche...multi-talented I tell ya!) that has filmed a music video for her band Petal. Emily Tyndall sent the YouTube link to her fellow co-workers so they could help spread the word about this video since the song and video were inspired by the book (can anyone guess???) Twilight. I thought I would share it with all of you. The music isn't quite the genre I normally like, but the effects in the video are pretty cool. She's got a great voice, and is gorgeous! So check it out....hopefully the embeding works!

1 Comment:

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

I liked it! Not my normal music, but very good. Too bad Edward wasn't in the video. Dang!