Sunday, August 10, 2008

I got to meet a fellow blogger!

OK, OK...so I feel like it was inevitable that I would meet this particular blogger seeing as she is the sister of a friend (Katie also another fellow blogger). Sun Tea For Sinners (Kim) was in town this week to see a concert with her sister Katie. I happened to be out watering the lawn and letting the kids play in the front yard (before it got too hot) as they dropped Katie's adorable little girl off at school (right across the street from me). OK, so it wasn't exactly a coincidence...I was hoping I would see them, at least get to wave, but if it didn't happen it wouldn't be the end of the world (no, that is when we have no more food). Kim is soo cute! She had great blond and magenta hair....and the magenta hair matched her adorable smocked dress. I was in awe of her coolness as I spoke to her wearing my PJ's and a pair of flip flops without any make-up on (don't tell Fussy). She was so nice, and was great to my kids, and well...it was great to meet her! I know you don't get to see your lil sis very often, Kim, but I'd love to go out with you guys one night when you are in town next....if you have time.....and if you want to!

5 Comments:

Katie said...

Abe, you are too funny for words! I happen to think my sister is pretty cool. She was pretty excited to finally meet you, too. And we'll definitely go out next time she's in town since she only got to stay for about a day and a half this trip. :-(

Janice said...

I too love Kim and Katie. The first time I met Kim was at Katie's baby shower when she was prego with Seth. When Kim started working in my building and I saw more and more of her personality....what can you say. You can't help but love her. And that younger sister that she has, there is something about that girl too. We are lucky to know them. :)

Janice said...

I, too, love Kim and Katie. The first time I met Kim was at Katie's baby shower when she was prego with Seth. Then, when Kim started working in the same building as me, you can't help but love her personality. And that sister of hers...she's a gem too. I think we are lucky to know them.

Anjie said...

I agree Janice...we are lucky to know them. I approved both of your comments, because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. Thanks for the comments!

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Awwww Abe, thems just about the sweetest words I ever did hear! I feel flatered that you would think I was cool, I'm usually very un-cool. The kids are adorable and you are darling and funny!! Your hair is gorgeous and I wanted to rip it off your head and wear it as my own! I will totally come up just to hang out with you! I will wear my own hair, I promise.