Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesdays Wonderful Recipe- ON Wednesday this time

Sorry I didn't post last week.....and I'm saying that to no one because I'm pretty sure all of you (the 1 or 2 of you) that read my blog just read it when there is an updated title in your readers and you don't actually keep checking each day to see if I have a new post nor do you expect me to post in a timely manner. (Thank you for that!)

This week I am sharing one of my favorite Pioneer Woman recipes: The Only Casserole Marlboro Man Will Eat aka Chicken Spaghetti.

I know some of you already make this but it is what is for dinner tonight in the Behunin house and I haven't had time to try any new recipes to share with you. The one thing I do differently than PW is to use a cut up rotisserie chicken and canned low sodium broth instead of boiling my own chicken and using the homemade broth. It is mostly because of time constraints and ease of use.

Try it one night with a loaf of crusty bread and a side of steamed broccoli and you have a meal even the pickiest of Marlboro Men will love!

0 Comments: