And THAT is why I haven't blogged in a while. (Can you feel a bullet point post coming on? No? Well, you should!)
- The week after Lilly turned 6, a friend of mine and I executed an almost flawless Field Day at the kids school. (The fire/earthquake drill right before hand was NOT part of the stupid plan!!)
- The same day was Lilly's last day as a Kindergartener. She is now a 1st grader. My how time flies.
- The NEXT day was the last day of school for Colin. HE is now a 4th grader. I went into his classroom for the very last time and got to hang with the kids until the Flag ceremony. They had me sign their yearbooks and their t-shirts (remember doing that?) and we had a lot of fun!
- We had a fun 1st week of summer vacation. Nothing too serious happened. BUT we did take our first trek to the Sno-Cone Shack on the corner for our weekly Snowie fix. Check one thing off of the bucket list!
- I got older. Quiet, relaxed, dessert filled Birthday, just the way I wanted it.
- Colin and I went to Cub Scout Day Camp up Millcreek Canyon. We had fun, he got to shoot an arrow and a BB Gun each for the first time! He was so excited- and earned some of his belt loops while we were there.
- Seth is playing Softball again this year. The team is getting better (since they started practicing) and I think they are all having fun. Only 1win- but that is better than last year!